Fall is mine and Eddie's favorite time of the year. We love the colors, the crisp air (especially when it's sunny and cool outside), the smell of wood burning in fireplaces, hot chocolate, pulling out the sweaters, scarves and coats, finding a random $5 bill that we unknowingly left in the pockets of those coats from last year :), homemade soup and rolls for dinner and getting into that harvesty-Halloweeny-Thanksgivingy-Christmasy mood!
Today is the first day of Fall and what's the temperature today? Can you say 80+ degrees? According to weather.com, the warm sunny days are supposed to last until early next week. I guess I should be enjoying it. I mean really, how much fun will it be as Eddie and I jump into our hot tub and take a little swim in the warm, late summer air this evening? Hmmm...maybe just a few more days of sun would be ok, at least through Saturday so we have a shot at a successful garage sale! :)
I have to admit, this is way better than the rain! I guess I can wait until next week to start decorating for Halloween :) Maybe by pulling out the decorations I can will some of those crisp, sunny days that Eddie and I love to come our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment