Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good Friends and Square Pizza!

Eddie and I invited some friends over last night for dinner and games (and the pool for their kids). Dinner...what to throw together quickly to feed 9 people...of course, PIZZA! So, I tripled a batch of pizza dough and got to work shredding cheese.

Now, Eddie and I only own one pizza pan, which is fine because usually, we don't need to make more than one pizza. But with the need to cook three pizzas last night, we turned to our jelly roll pans for help and voila! SQUARE PIZZA! Now of course, the shape shouldn't impact the taste, right? But really, the square pizza turned out quite terrific. Hmm, we may just have to forego the round pizza pan more often!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

It was amazing! (although I wasnt there for half of it) It was the first tim Ive ever loved Pepperoni Pizza!!!