Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ode to a Harry Potter Weekend

Every couple months or so, ABC Family has their "Harry Potter Weekend."  It just means they show all of the HP movies they've bought viewing rights for, this time, #1-5, back-to-back all weekend long.  Now, we own all of the HP movies that have been released, #1-6, but there's something more exciting when it's on television.  We like having background noise in our house anyway, whether it's television or music, and what I like about the HP movies is that I don't have to worry about content.

Yep - so guess what was playing in my house ALL weekend - Harry Potter!  I don't think I saw any one of the movies all the way through but it doesn't matter - just having Harry Potter on was magical.  :)  Thank you, ABC Family!





By the way, Harry Potter #7 part 1 comes out on Blu-Ray / DVD in less than a month...and part 2 comes out in theaters in July. 

So excited - I don't know what it is, I just love the Harry Potter movies!

No comments: