Sunday, September 4, 2011

If you throw out your back, can you get a new one?

Maybe it's one too many car accidents, maybe it's not working out enough, maybe it's sitting at a desk all day or carrying around a heavy computer bag, then again, it could be that gorgeous bundle of baby joy called Samantha that I carry around daily - no matter what the reason, my back is completely out of commission right now and I have to say, BACK PAIN IS THE WORST!!

I guess it's like that quote that essentially says that health is one of those things we take for granted...until it's gone!  Ugh - it hurts to move, it hurts to sit, it hurts to bend, it hurts to stand, it hurts to breathe, but what hurts the most, wanting to pick up Samantha and not being able to right now.  I hate being waited on, I hate not being able to do things for my family.  

Pain, pain, go away, come again some other day - well, not really, just stay gone!!!

I know where I'm going this week, back to the chiropractor!!  Enough of this!

No comments: