Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stamp Camp

Stamp Camp comes around twice a year - today was the day!  It's a day when a bunch of "stampers" get together to learn new techniques and complete projects, usually cards of some sort.  May sound silly to some, but it's a lot of fun!  It usually provides inspiration and, hopefully, motivation to get started on homemade Christmas cards! :)

This Stamp Camp was not my favorite - learned a few new tricks, but in general, I was disappointed that there were no Halloween or Thanksgiving-themed cards, and one of the cards in particular was so complex, I would never make it again!  It wasn't necessarily difficult, just too many steps - I like super cute, super easy cards!

You can decide though - here are the cards we made today (sorry, the pics are kinda blurry):





This was a cute little window card...but you have to buy this
expensive machine and die cuts to ever make it again, ugh!

No comments: