This year I had a goal to knit hats and scarves and give them to a shelter. Well, I didn't quite meet my goal but I did make progress. What I mean is that I started the year knowing roughly how to make a scarf. The scarves I was planning to make are not incredibly difficult, but they are definitely time consuming. Sounds simple, right? Have some time when you're watching TV or something and sit down with my knitting to make scarves. Ok, well, not only are they time consuming, but they're really quite boring to make to (back and forth, back and forth, etc.). Anyway, I still want to resurrect my goal and make some hats and scarves to donate.
My current project is making a hat for Eddie. It's not the same pattern as the last hat and so far it's slow going. Like all things though, it tends to require time. Here's the minimal progress so far...
1 comment:
Amazing!!!
Post a Comment