Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Solstice and T-4...

The shortest "day" of the year...I find it ironic that it happens to fall on a Monday this year, the start of another long week of work. Thankfully, it's only a 3-day week this week!

It also means that Christmas is only 4 days away!!! I think we're in a good place though. Most of the shopping and even wrapping is done. Of course we still have Christmas cards and packages to send, so it will be a busy evening. Besides that, I lay awake last night trying to figure out how much baking is in store for me this week. We traditionally bake up some goodies and take them to neighbors and friends. Hmm, looks like we'll have to divide and conquer - Eddie on the Christmas cards (well, at least addressing the envelopes) and me baking up a storm in the kitchen!

I love Christmas!

No comments: