I love "Twilight!" The third installment of the series came out in theaters on June 30th. Now, for the previous two releases, I went with friends and waited in line for several hours and we got to see the midnight release. This time, the Woodinville theaters were showing a "Twilight Trilogy" where they let us purchase tickets for all three movies, admitted us to the theater, we started with "Twilight," then on to "New Moon," and finished with the midnight showing of "Eclipse."

What was so fantastic about this trilogy is that they gave us these lanyards to wear, they were essentially our in and out privileges to the theater, that had a $10 gift card attached, you know, for the snack bar! It was really well coordinated and we would likely go back to that theater based on our experience with what could have been a very out of control release.
I have to say, the movies, both directing and acting, are getting better with each new release. It was almost comical to look back at "Twilight." The acting was bad, the lines were bad, the directing was bad...yet I love the movie because it's "Twilight." Things improved in "New Moon," but again, "Eclipse" is by far the best of the trilogy.
I can't wait for "Breaking Dawn." A little irritated that they've decided to milk their fans for 2 tickets by splitting it into part I and part II... not sure I'll go to the midnight showing... oh who am I kidding? I love "Twilight" so you know, I'll be there in line for the midnight showing! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment