Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wallet, Watch, Phone, Keys, Badge

Whenever we're leaving the house, Eddie and I have this "list" that we verbally run down to verify we're not leaving anything important behind. This list is typically modified depending on where we're going.

For example:
  • When we go to church, I run through the list for Eddie as, "wallet, watch, keys."
  • When Eddie is headed out to a photo shoot, it's, "wallet, watch, phone, keys, camera."
  • When we're headed out shopping or just out in general, it's, "wallet, watch, phone, keys."

Well, one list I've really missed is, "wallet, watch, phone, keys, badge." (When we say it, it kinda comes out as all one word... :) As of today though, I am happy to report that the list can now be said once again in its entirety. See, Eddie was laid off of work last year and after many months of looking for just the right opportunity, coupled with fasting and many, many prayers, we have truly been blessed and he is now back to work full-time! Yesterday was his first day which meant that this morning, we are back on routine...

Wallet, watch, phone, keys, badge - it's kinda catchy!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations. That is great.

Carrie Fowler said...

Yay !! Where's he working now ???

Mindee and Eddie said...

He's at AAA Washington how as the Customer Service Manager in their call center :)