One sunny afternoon, Samantha and I were on our way to pick up Eddie...but we were running early (I know, that
never happens with me!). Anyway, Ed's office is just a few miles from the Seattle Temple so I decided to take Samantha there to wander the grounds.
It was a beautiful, sunny day. We walked all around the temple, looked at the fountain, the flowers, and talked (ok, I did most of the talking) about when we all were inside the temple in April 2011 being sealed as a family!
 |
| The sun - right in her eyes - but a smile, nevertheless! |
I remember one of the Apostles mentioning in
General Conference (I think Oct 2010) that a picture of the Temple should be in every child's room. After our visit to the Temple, we went down the hill to
Deseret Book and promptly picked up a picture of the Seattle Temple for Samantha's room!
I love to see the Temple! I hope Samantha will love to see the Temple too!
No comments:
Post a Comment