Saturday, July 30, 2011

A New Swing!

I have mentioned it before, Samantha loves being on the swings at playgrounds!  If she's not ready to get out of the swing, she lets you know!  So, we just had to go and buy her a swing!  We found one at Lowe's for a pretty good price, brought it home and within 30 minutes, Ed had secured it to the underside of the back deck and wiped it clean so it was ready for use.

It was love at first sight!  When she saw this new swing, her eyes lit up!  Huge smiles, ear-to-ear, as we secured her in the swing and prepared for take off! 


After a few minutes of swinging, the sun was getting in her eyes, so I thought, "No problem!  I'll just unhook the entire swing and turn her around facing the other way."  Yes, that worked, but Samantha thought I was going to take her out - she did not like that idea and she told me as much.  Of course, once I got her re-secured facing the other direction, she was happy again!


Oh my, sometimes it's just the simple, little things.  Like the commercial goes: kiddie-swing - $25, hardware to install the kiddie-swing - $7, seeing our beautiful little girl that happy - PRICELESS!

No comments: