
Since October 2007, Eddie and I have had the blessing of being called to serve in the temple. Most Friday evenings, that's where you'll find us. If we can't make it for our shift, they really like for us to find substitutes. Of course, if we're going to ask someone to substitute for us, it's only fair that we substitute for them in return when asked. That brings me to Saturday and yep, we were at the temple today substituting for a couple that could not be there for their shift. When you serve at the temple both Friday and Saturday evening in one weekend, it makes for a very short weekend. Not that I'm complaining, there are tremendous blessings serving in the temple. We love that we've had the opportunity to serve there for a year and a half, thus far.
The downside to all of it this weekend is that I didn't get to call Sarah and wish her a happy birthday until 10:30PM her time. How rude that I called her anyway but unfortunately for me, I got her voice mail. So, here's my shout out to Sarah on her 7/11 birthday:
Hope you had a great day!
1 comment:
I love the music attached!
-kylie
Post a Comment