Eddie loves photography! Recently he's been working with a photographer, Sam, to get more experience around sports and theater photography. He's gotten to go out with Sam to a couple of games (soccer and football) and most recently, Sam asked Eddie to cover a play at Meadowdale High School while Sam covered a drama festival at Kamiak High School. What's more is that Sam asked if I would write the review of the play!
So, Eddie and I set out last Thursday night to see the high school production of, "Inherit the Wind." We got to the high school a bit early, showed our press passes, and proceeded to the "Black Box Theatre" to get set up for the show. It was kind of a heavy production for a high school - not what I expected. Eddie got some great shots and I got to do the write up afterwards. Both the pictures and review are posted to www.nwtnews.org.
I wonder what we'll get to see next...
No comments:
Post a Comment