Well, not anymore! Today, Samantha and I ventured to the Mountain View Blueberry Farm in Snohomish to pick blueberries. Before I even parked the car, I asked one of the attendants there a few questions:
1. Do you take credit/debit?
2. Do you provide the containers in which to carry the picked berries?
And last, but most important:
3. I have an almost-two-year-old with me. Most of the berries she picks will end up either in her mouth or on the ground. Is that ok?
To my great relief and excitement, all of the answers were what I wanted to hear. So we parked and headed into the fields.
At first, Samantha was really excited to pick berries. As I thought, she really just picked and ate them. After a while though, not even eating the berries was holding her attention. She had fun running through the bushes, picking up berries off of the ground, and sitting at the base of the berry bushes playing in the dirt. Oh what an amazing and hilarious little girl we have!
![]() |
| Fill 'er up! :) |
Though we only left having picked 2.5 pounds, we'll definitely be heading back before the season is over!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment